Wondrous Roots Radio Notes - Cold 'n flu; 50 Ways to love your liver - Sept 19, 2015
CLICK ON THE DATE TO LISTEN!
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2015 – COLD ‘N FLU season fast approaching. Forget the “shots!” Strengthen your immune system. Becky tells all.
YIKES! COLD 'N FLU SEASON IS FAST APPROACHING! NO WORRIES - FUEL YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, AND IT WILL PROTECT YOU!
IN THE NEWS THIS WEEK - NEW HAMPSHIRE FLU SCARE!
INFLUENZA VACCINE EFFECTIVENESS
- INFLUENZA VACCINE EFFECTIVENESS AMONG CHIILDREN 6-59 MONTHS OF AGE DURING 2 INFLUENZA SEASONS: A CASE-COHORT STUDY
- INFLUENZA VACCINATION AND RISK OF COMMUNITY-AQUIRED PNEUMONIA IN IMMUNOCOMPETENT ELDERLY PEOPLE: A POPULATION-BASED, NESTED CASE-CONTROL STUDY
MODUCARE - A BRIEF HISTORY AND SUMMARY OF ACTION
NATURALLY BOOSTING IMMUNITY DURING COLD 'N FLU SEASON (BETA GLUCAN), ANDROGRAPHIS, & VITAMIN C
- NOW FOODS BETA GLUCAN 1,3-D - reasonably priced and good dose for prevention
A DELICIOUS AND EASY WAY TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNITY - MUSHROOMS!
SEVEN BEST SOUPS TO GET OVER COLD 'N FLU
SEVEN NATURAL COLD AND FLU REMEDIES
THE MODERN DAY ZINC DEFICIENCY EPIDEMIC
CITRUS SEED EXTRACT - AGRUMAX NUTRICOLOGY CITRUS SEED EXTRACT
BLACK ELDERBERRY (SAMBUCUS NIGRA) ELDERBERRY SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES THE DURATION OF INFECTION FROM INFLUENZA IN A SAFE MANNER
HONEY FOUND TO HAVE POTENT ANTI-INFLUENZA ACTIVITY
WHY VITAMIN D MAY HELP PREVENT INFLUENZA H1N1
WONDROUS ROOTS COLD 'N FLU PRODUCTS
- NIP IT IN THE BUD
- NIP IT IN THE BUD WITH GINGER/NO GOLDENSEAL
- ECHINACEA & ELDERBERRY - terrific for women who are pregnant, nursing, and for children
- FLU-ENZ & NIP IT IN THE BUD WITH GOLDENSEAL
- NIP IT IN THE BUD WITHOUT GOLDENSEAL WITH ECHINACEA AND ELDERBERRY
50 WAYS TO LOVE YOUR LIVER - BY JOHN HUYCK
"The Problem's all inside your food" she said to me.
A proper diet will reduce toxicity.
I'd like to help you to become disease free.
There must be 50 ways to love your liver.
You know it's not my wish to criticize your food,
Furthermore I hope my suggestions won't be lost or misconstrued,
As you regain your health your friends and folks will say you're really shrewd.
....There must be 50 ways to love your liver.
Just don't eat the crud, Bud
Cut off the beer, Dear
Avoid the Hep C, Lee
Just listen to me,
Give it a flush, Gus
You don't need to rush, much
Avoid the Bromide, Clyde
And get disease free.